Reminders from St. George’s – 2/18
- In the Parish
- Office Hours – Mon. thru Fri. 11:00 – 1:00
- Fr. Jim’s Office Hours – Tues. & Weds. 8:00-4:00
- Morning Prayer – Tues. & Weds. @8:30
- Healing Prayer Service – Tues. @ 1:00
- Madonna Gardens Communion – Weds.@10:00
- Eucharist – Rite I – Sun. @ 8:00
- Eucharist – Rite II – Sun.@10:00
- Senior Exercise – Feb. 19th & Feb. 21st – 9:00
- Senior Lunch – Feb. 19th – 11:30
- Food Pantry – Feb. 22nd – 10:30 – 12:00
Save the Dates:
- Mar. 3rd – Father Richard Leslie will celebrate at both services.
- Mar. 6th – Ash Wednesday – Imposition of Ashes @ 12:00; Soup & Conversation, “I am the Way, the Truth and the Life” @ 6:00; Imposition of Ashes @ 7:00.
- Every Weds. in Lent @6:00 – Soup and Conversation on The “I am” statements of Jesus. Mar. 13th – “I am the Bread of Life.”
- Mar. 17th – Deacon Tina will be preaching.
- Sept. 13th & 14th – Order of St. Luke Region 7 Conference at St. George’s
Sunday, February 24th is: The 7th Sunday after Epiphany. The theme for Sunday is “.. Forgive and you will be forgiven.”
Lay-Ministers this Sunday
8:00 Lector/Intercessor – Hope Deleon; Eucharist Assistant – Helen Tade; Coffee – Hope Deleon
10:00 – Lectors – Chrissy Haydis, Diana Cervantes; Intercessor – Guadalupe Sylvester; Healing Minister – Susan Smith; Eucharist Minister – Pete Wagley; Acolyte – Guadalupe Cervants; Musician – Jon-Mark Hurley; Greeter – Debbie Elliot; Sunday School – Diana Cervantes Coffee – Isabel Preciado.
If you enjoy singing and would like to join the choir, see Jon-Mark after the service on Sunday.
St. George’s Sunday School is open!!! The kids head to Sunday School during the singing of the Gloria. They join everyone for the Lord’s Prayer and Communion. All children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren and friends are welcome. Next Sunday, we’ll learn the Christmas verse of the “St. George’s Sunday School” song.
The Grand Experiment Continues
Because we’re trying to make worship more accessible, we have been experimenting with having the entire service online. If you would like to receive a pdf copy of the service by email to follow on your tablet or phone, email your request to: email@example.com.
Or, Using your tablet or phone, go to theseed.siterubix.com. Use the parish wifi called: CBCI-A73C-2.4; password: 79AD9T3K49AA7A3A.
That’s a long password!!! You only have to enter it once always be able to us the parish wifi at the church. Once at The Seed homepage, click on Rite One, Rite Two or the special liturgy at the top of the page.
Every Financial pledges enable St. George’s to plan for ministry, activities, outreach and building maintenance. Invitation pledges help our congregation grow. Please use the form below to make your pledges in support of St. George’s Church. Mail the completed form to the church office, drop it in the offering plate on Sunday or email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All pledges are confidential.
Since November 1, 2018
43 invitations have been pledged. 15 invitations have been given. 13 invitations have been accepted.
Click, Shop, Earn … Commissions for St. George’s.
If you have a reminder for The Seed for next week, please email it to: email@example.com